Coffee cup and saucer "Um Arquitecto/ Um Monumento"- Mosteiro de Alcobaça
Design by João Seabra Gomes
The inscriptions on ashlar stones perpetuate some of the main characters that marked the monastic universe of the Abbey of Alcobaça. This is a fragment of the funerary inscription of D. Estevão Anes, responsible for the Monastery’s barn, dating back to 1324 (Caesar’s era), inscribed on the Chapter’s gallery, East Wing of the Cloister of Silence.
This monument was listed on UNESCO’s World Heritage in 1989
Mosteiro de Alcobaça
Also available Travessa rectangular Mosteiro de Alcobaça
Size: 65x Ø 120 mm
Buy now+ Add to basket